Description of The Jumby Bay Resort... listing Number One:
Offering a unique level of privacy and pampering, Jumby Bay Resort, an all-inclusive resort on an island just 2 miles north of Antigua, is spread majestically over 300 private acres of lush tropical flowers, trees and foliage. On its long white crescent-shaped beaches and crystal clear Caribbean waters guests can enjoy snorkeling, water-skiing, windsurfing, Sunfish sailing, bicycling or just swinging lazily in a well positioned hammock. There are two lit tennis courts and miles of hiking trails. Pasture Bay Beach, one of three beaches, is home to endangered species of turtles and rare birds. A freshwater pool and a gym are yours to enjoy.
The Jumby Bay Resort... listing Number One Amenities:
• Nearly a third of this private, 300-acre island is home to the 50 suites and villas of Jumby Bay resort.
• A naturalist’s haven, the island features three superb, white sand beaches.
• Jumby Bay, a secluded hideaway accessible only by boat, is known worldwide for providing discerning travelers with world-class service and distinguished amenities
• Stunning views of the serene Caribbean sea and gentle warm breezes are enjoyed at the open-aired Verandah Restaurant.
• This casually elegant restaurant features light and flavorful pan-Pacific fare for breakfast, lunch and specialty evenings.
All rates in US Dollars are per person based on double occupancy per bedroom and are subject to a 8.5% government tax and a 10% service charge. Rates include breakfast, lunch, dinner, beverages, cocktails by the glass, airport transfers and use of all non-motorized watersport equipment.
Rates available for private homes and single room occupancy upon request. The entire island can be rented out for small conferences during the spring, summer and fall months.
The resort welcomes children of all ages year-round. The rate for children ages 2-12 years sharing a room with parents is $150 per night in Winter and $75 in Fall/Spring/Summer. Children under two years old are complimentary.
Arrival & Departure
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. Check-out is at 12:00 noon. Changing facilities are available for early arrivals and departures.
Gentlemen are asked to wear shorts and shirts at breakfast and lunch and long trousers and collared shirts at dinnertime. Jackets and ties are not required. Shorts are acceptable on Barbecue Night. Ladies may dress casually but bathing suits are discouraged during meal times.
The Jumby Bay Resort... listing Number One Hotel/Resort -